Conference material will be distributed/made available for download to all conference participants via slideshare (mostly : )
Opening slides/remarks: Welcome and General Summit Slides
Conference materials provided as links rather than slides:
- SUNY Initiatives Supporting Online Learning Panel
Open SUNY Online Teaching Ambassadors Recognition
- Open SUNY COTE Effective Practice Awards Panel
Workshop: Design Thinking for Leading Change From The Ground Up: How To Make a Difference
Workshop: Google slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Oa77QTIix22ga3ii6LNV-HvuDCrLAw7G4BEFfQiBpOc/edit?usp=sharing
Here are the worksheets: http://bit.ly/umsl-suny-a and http://bit.ly/umsl-suny-b
CEO Time Brown Ted Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/tim_brown_urges_designers_to_think_big
- Laura A. Pasquini, Lecturer and Researcher, University of North Texas
Leveraging Technologies for Student SuccessResources:
Tweets from the Talk
- Carla Hickman, Managing Director, Education Advisory Board (EAB)
Charting a Path to Persistence: Strategic Interventions for Adult and Online Learners https://www.slideshare.net/alexandrapickett/carla-hickman-presentation-charting-a-path-to-persistence-strategic-interventions-for-adult-and-online-learners
- Keynote Address – Stephen Downes, specialist in online learning technology and new media, and senior research officer, Canada’s National Research Council, Learning and Performance Support Systems
Presentation: Open Learning, Open Networks
- Dr. Robbie K. Melton, Associate Vice Chancellor of Mobilization Emerging Technology,
Tennessee Board of Regents. The Emergence of The Internet of Everything (IoE) Smart Connected Devices and EduGadgets for Real-Time On-Demand Transformation of Education
- Dr. Andreina Bloom Parisi-Amon, Teaching and Learning Team, Coursera. Learners First & Empowering Instructors: Coursera’s Approach to the Creation of the Transformative Learning Experiences
- Learning Analytics Panel
- Moderator: Dr. Jill Buban, Senior Director of Research and Innovation, Online Learning Consortium.
- Patsy Moskal, Associate Director, Research Initiative for Teaching Effectiveness (RITE), University of Central Florida (UCF).
- John Vivolo, Director, Online and Virtual Learning for New York University (NYU).
- Scott James, Data Scientist, PAR Framework, a division of Hobsons.